RECTOR of the Jagiellonian University announces competition for the post of an ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in the faculty staff group in the ViroGenetics- BSL3 Laboratory of Virology group at the MALOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
Competition for the post of an ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in the faculty staff group in the ViroGenetics- BSL3 Laboratory of Virology group at the MALOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
The competitive selection process is open for all individuals, who meet the requirements set out in Articles 113 and 116.2.3) of the Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science, and who meet the following eligibility criteria according to § 165 of the Statute of the Jagiellonian University:
1) Hold at least a doctoral degree;
2) Can demonstrate relevant scientific achievement;
3) Take active part in scientific life;
4) Have experience in teaching work – this requirement does not apply to research staff.
- PhD in the field of molecular biology or similar (e.g., biochemistry, biophysics, medical biology)
- Experience with cell biology and protein chemistry, including CryoEM techniques and cellular pathway analysis would be an advantage,
- English: at least B2+ ; ability to read, understand, and write in scientific English,
- Computer skills,
- Ability to collaborate.
More information may be found at: http://virogenetics.info/
Position: ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 28.10.2020
Date of manufacture: 28.09.2020
Details of announcing in the attachment.