Contest for a Technical scientist position (protein biochemistry) in the Laboratory of Bionanoscience and Biochemistry at the MAŁOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY (NCN OPUS – NZ)
Rector of the Jagiellonian University announces a contest for a Technical scientist position (protein biochemistry)
in the Laboratory of Bionanoscience and Biochemistry at the MAŁOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY (NCN OPUS – NZ)
The laboratory of bionanoscience and biotechnology is an ambitious and expanding research hub for topoisomerase and biology/bionanoscience and is now actively recruiting candidates for fully funded pat-time technical position lasting for 28 months with the possibility of further extension.
The successful candidate will join a multidisciplinary team investigating the structure and biochemistry of apicoplast gyrases found in important disease-causing parasites
The ideal candidate should:
1) Possess an undergraduate degree in biochemistry, molecular biology or related areas.
2) Have experience/expertise in protein production and purification.
3) Specific experience in purifying DNA gyrases would be useful but not obligatory
4) Experience in preparing proteins for and running crystallization screens would be useful.
4) Have good written and oral communication skills in English
5) Have good skills of work management and experimental record keeping
7) Able to work collaboratively
Position: Technical scientist (protein biochemistry)
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 10.06.2017
Date of manufacture: 18.05.2017
Details of announcing in the attachment.
Published by: Paweł Dudek