RECTOR of the Jagiellonian University announces competition for the post of ASSISTANT RESEARCHER In CRYO-EM PROGRAMMABLE PROTEIN STRUCTURES (NCN Maestro – NZ) at the Bionanoscience and Biochemistry Laboratory
The bionanoscience and biochemistry laboratory is recruiting for a fully-funded position with a duration of up to four years For the post of assistant researcher. The successful candidate will work with a dedicated and motivated team working at the frontiers of protein nanoscience developing new protein structures based on our recent discoveries published in Nature (https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-019-1185-4). Persons who fulfil requirements stated in Article 113, 116 (2) (4) of the Act of 20th July 2018 Law on higher education and science and meet the following qualification requirements are eligible:
Who can apply
The ideal candidate should fulfil the following criteria:
● Possess at least a Master’s in a scientific discipline, Master’s of engineering or equivalent degree in molecular biology, structural biology, biochemistry or related areas.
● Have a proven track record of excellent publications in protein cryo-EM
● Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
● Have good skills of work management and experimental record keeping.
● Able to work across disciplines and be willing to gain expertise in new areas.
● Able to work collaboratively
Position: ASSISTANT RESEARCHER
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 16.08.2020
Date of manufacture: 16.07.2020
Details of announcing in the attachment.