RECTOR of the Jagiellonian University announces a competitive selection process for the post of an ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in the research staff member group in the ViroGenetics- BSL3 Laboratory of Virology group at the MALOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY (OPUS 17 Project, National Science Centre)
Competitive selection process for the post of an ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in the research staff member group in the ViroGenetics- BSL3 Laboratory of Virology group at the MALOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
The competitive selection process is open for all individuals, who meet the requirements set out in Articles 113 and 116.2.3) of the Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science, and who meet the following eligibility criteria according to § 165 of the Statute of the Jagiellonian University:
1) Holding at least a doctoral degree;
2) Having relevant scientific achievement;
3) Taking active part in scientific life;
4) Having experience in teaching work – this requirement does not apply to candidates for positions in the the research staff member group.
- PhD in the field of of biological sciences,
- Expertise in work with eukaryotic cells and preferentially with infectious material,
- English: at least B2+ ; ability to read, understand, and write in scientific English,
- Computer skills,
- Ability to collaborate.
Position: ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 17.03.2021
Date of manufacture: 17.02.2021
Details of announcing in the attachment.