Rector of the Jagiellonian University announces a contest for a position of LAB TECHNICIAN in the Max Planck Research group at the MALOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY (funded by FNP Team-Tech Core Facility Grant)
The ideal candidate should:
1) Possess at least a magister or engineer degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, molecular cell biology or any related field of life sciences,
2) Have at least 3 years of professional working experience in a laboratory environment,
3) Have a strong expertise in cell biology and molecular biology,
4) Have good written and oral communication skills in English and Polish,
5) Have good skills of electronic book keeping and standard software suits (e.g. MS Office),
6) Show a good level of independence, self-motivation and reliability,
7) Enjoy working in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment,
8) Enjoy supporting and actively interacting with other members of the lab.
Position: LAB TECHNICIAN
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 09.12.2020
Date of manufacture: 26.11.2020
Details of announcing in the attachment.