RRECTOR of the Jagiellonian University announces competition for the post of an ASSISTANT in the faculty staff group in the ViroGenetics- BSL3 Laboratory of Virology group at the MALOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
Competition for the post of an ASSISTANT in the faculty staff group in the ViroGenetics- BSL3 Laboratory of Virology group at the MALOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
The competition is open for persons who meet the requirements listed in Articles 113 and 116.2.4) of the Polish Act on Higher Education of 20 July 2018 and who meet the following eligibility criteria according to § 166 of the Statute of the Jagiellonian University (UJ):
- hold at least the Master’s or a Master Engineer’s degree or an equivalent degree in the given academic field;
- are wanting to do research,
- are prepared to teach but this does not apply to research staff
- MSc studies in the field of molecular biology or similar (e.g., biochemistry, biophysics, medical biology),
- Experience with molecular biology techniques, including RT-qPCR.
- Experience with infectious material and environmental studies would be an advantage
- English: at least B2+ ; ability to read, understand, and write in scientific English,
- Computer skills,
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
More information may be found at: http://virogenetics.info/
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 28.10.2020
Date of manufacture: 28.09.2020
Details of announcing in the attachment.