Rector of the Jagiellonian University announces a contest for the positions of Assistant Researcher in Photobiology Laboratory, Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology, Krakow, Poland
The Laboratory of Photobiology headed by Dr Justyna Łabuz investigates the influence of shortwave light (blue and UV) on the functioning of plants. We are now recruiting a postdoctoral scientist to join the team working on the OPUS project, funded by the Polish National Science Center. The aim of the project is to understand the molecular basis of the transduction of the blue light signal from phototropins (photoreceptors) to chloroplast movements.
The competitive selection process is open for all individuals, who meet the requirements set out in Articles 113 and 116.2.4) of the Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science, and who meet the following eligibility criteria according to § 166 of the Statute of the Jagiellonian University:
1. Holding at least a Master’s degree, Master of Science degree or an equivalent degree;
2. Exhibiting aptitude for research work;
3. Being prepared for carrying out teaching work – this requirement does not apply to candidates for positions in the research staff member group.
4. Must demonstrate professional experience, including high-quality publications in ISI indexed journals and active participation in the scientific life, including participation in conferences and symposia.
5. Should submit a positive opinion of the previous academic supervisor about the qualifications and predispositions of the candidate for scientific work.
6. Must know English at an advanced level, allowing for fluent conversation and preparation of scientific publications.
Position: ASSISTANT RESEARCHER
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 22.08.2020
Date of manufacture: 22.07.2020
Details of announcing in the attachment.