RECTOR of the Jagiellonian University announces the competition for selecting an ASSISTANT in the group of research staff / research & teaching staff in the Małopolska Centre of Biotechnology in the Plant-Microorganism Interactions Laboratory academic field: Plant biology/microbiology
The competition is open for persons who meet the requirements listed in Articles 113 and 116.2.4) of the Polish Act on Higher Education of 20 July 2018 and who meet the following eligibility criteria according to § 6 of the Statute of the Jagiellonian University (UJ):
1) Hold at least a Master’s or Master Engineer’s degree or equivalent;
2) Have predispositions for research work;
3) Have preparation to teach – not applicable to candidates for positions in the research group.
4) knowledge of analytical research methodology and the use of molecular biology techniques in environmental science and agriculture.
5) Experience in cooperation with the private sector (implementation projects, so-called "proof-of-concept").
6) Experience in writing patent applications.
7) Experience with RT-qPCR.
8) Experience from the extraction of metagenomes from the environment, metagenomic analysis.
9) Experience with CRISPR-Cas techniques.
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 23.05.2020
Date of manufacture: 22.04.2020
Details of announcing in the attachment.