The successful candidate will join a team investigating the properties and medical application of stem cells and their extracellular vesicles. She/he will take part in the project OPUS „Study of lncRNA differential expression during cardio- and angiogenesis and of molecular mechanisms of their selective packaging into extracellular vesicles”. The proposed position offers the possibility to gain experience in various molecular and cell biology techniques, as well as to get acquainted with the fascinating research fields of stem cells and RNA biology. The selected candidate will be hired on a part-time basis (1/2) for a period of 6 months (05-10/2020), with a possibility of extension till 02/2023.
The ideal candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Have at least a bachelor degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, molecular biology or related field.
2. Have good written and oral communication skills in English.
3. Have willingness and potential to master new experimental techniques and gain knowledge in new scientific fields.
4. Be able to efficiently organize his work and keep thorough experimental records.
5. Show a good level of independence, self-motivation and reliability.
6. Be able to cooperate with other team members.
Position: LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 31.03.2020
Date of manufacture: 04.03.2020
Details of announcing in the attachment.