DIRECTOR of Małopolska Center of Biotechnology in Jagiellonian University announces competition for the position of ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF / LABORATORY MANAGER in the Bionanoscience and Biochemistry Laboratory (Azuma group)
We are now recruiting an administrative staff / laboratory manager in our research team that conducting scientific projects in the field of protein engineering. You will be part of a start-up research group led by Dr. Yusuke Azuma (http://www.heddlelab.org/Azuma.html). Your tasks in this position include administrative works for implementation of a research project supported by European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO), as well as other laboratory management for the team members. The Azuma group bases in the partner laboratory of prof. Jonathan Heddle (www.heddlelab.org), located at a newly established institute of the Małopolska Center of Biotechnology in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.
Who Can Apply:
This administrative staff post is for a person who fulfils requirements stated in the Article 113, 116 (2) (4) of the Act of 20th July 2018 Law on higher education and science of Poland.
More specific criteria to perform the tasks and to join the research team are the following:
• be able to work for 3 (at least 2) days/week (to get total 18h/week)
• ready to accommodate yourself in an international group of people
• willing to learn the university internal rules
• good communication skill in both Polish and English
Additionally, the followings are advantage (but not required):
• work experience in the Jagiellonian University administration
• good IT knowledge to maintain our media sources
• potential to increase work time in the future
Scope of work:
• Ordering research materials, keeping the track, and proceeding the payment
• Organization of business trips for laboratory members (e.g. flight booking)
• Management of group schedules (e.g. meeting)
• Simple works for laboratory maintenance (e.g. teaching new members about our general administrative rules)
• Other project related works, depending on skills (e.g. website creation and maintenance)
Position: ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF / LABORATORY MANAGER
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 22.03.2020
Date of manufacture: 14.02.2020
Details of announcing in the attachment.