RECTOR of the Jagiellonian University announces competition for the post of Scientific Assistant in the Bioinformatics Research group at the MALOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY (funded by NAWA POLISH RETURNS 2018).
Competition for the post of Scientific Assistant in the Bioinformatics Research group at the MALOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
For the post of assistant researcher may apply persons who fulfil requirements stated in Article 113, 116 (2) (4) of the Act of 20th July 2018 Law on higher education and science and meet the following qualification requirements:
- hold the degree of magister, magister inżynier or an equivalent degree,
- prepared an outstanding magister degree thesis confirmed by opinion of academic tutor or doctoral thesis confirmed by high grade,
- provide positive opinion of the head of department/chair or academic tutor on candidate’s suitability work in the post of academic teacher.
- MSc title in biology, chemistry, physics, maths, computer science, or related,
- enrolled in the Doctoral School starting October 2019,
- excellent written and oral communication skills in English,
- willingness to learn at least one programming language (esp. Python),
- ability to collaborate,
- understanding of communication and interactions with other members of the Group, collaborators and other members of the Centre.
More information may be found at: http://tomaszlab.org/phd
Position: Scientific Assistant
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 07.07.2019
Date of manufacture: 07.06.2019
Details of announcing in the attachment.