Contest for the position of ASSISTANT RESEARCHER in the Max Planck Research group at the MAŁOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY within the scope of BIOTECHNOLOGY
Rector of the Jagiellonian University announces a contest for the position of ASSISTANT RESEARCHER in the Max Planck Research group at the
MAŁOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY within the scope of BIOTECHNOLOGY.
For the post of assistant researcher may apply persons who fulfil requirements stated in Article 113, 116 (2) (4) of the Act of 20th July 2018 Law on higher education and science and meet the following qualification requirements:
- hold the degree of magister, magister inżynier or an equivalent degree,
- prepared an outstanding magister degree thesis confirmed by opinion of academic tutor or doctoral thesis confirmed by high grade,
provide positive opinion of the head of department/chair or academic tutor on candidate’s suitability work in the post of academic teacher.
The ideal candidate should:
1) Have strong expertise in molecular biology, biochemistry and structural biology
2) Have international research experience
3) Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English (essential)
4) Have good presentation skills (ideally having presented on at least one international research conference)
5) Enjoy working in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment
6) Enjoy scientifically supporting and actively interacting with other members of the lab
7) Have published publications as first author in an international peer reviewed journal
Position: ASSISTANT RESEARCHER
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 25.06.2019
Date of manufacture: 28.05.2019
Details of announcing in the attachment.