Competition for the post of ADJUNCT PROFESSOR MAŁOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY within the scope of BIOTECHNOLOGY
RECTOR of the Jagiellonian University announces competition for the post of ADJUNCT PROFESSOR MAŁOPOLSKA CENTRE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY within the scope of BIOTECHNOLOGY.
For the post of adjunct professor may apply persons who fulfil requirements stated in Article 113, 116 (2) (3) of the Act of 20th July 2018 Law on higher education and science, as well as in § 163 of the Statute of the Jagiellonian University, who meet the following qualification requirements:
- hold at least the academic degree of doktor,
- their doctoral or habilitation thesis was given high grades,
- relevant academic achievements involving apart from doctoral thesis also other important works,
- active participation in academic life involving particularly presentations at conferences and symposiums,
- positive opinion of the head of department/chair or academic tutor on candidate’s qualifications and suitability for research and teaching classes.
The ideal candidate should:
1) Have strong expertise in biophysics, neurobiology,
2) Have international research experience
3) Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English (essential)
4) Have good presentation skills (ideally having presented on at least one international research conference)
5) Enjoy working in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment
6) Enjoy scientifically supporting and actively interacting with other members of the lab
7) Have published publications as first author in an international peer reviewed journal
Unit: Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
The deadline for submitting documents: 25.06.2019
Date of manufacture: 28.05.2019
Details of announcing in the attachment.